Monday, January 14, 2008

Back in Black

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I'm working on a really long, personal post, and it will be ready in the next few weeks. In addition, it's been a frightfully stressful week, which I will tell you all about probably tomorrow.

Right now we're heading out for a night of Goth dancing at The Box - Santa Cruz's only weekly goth dance club. Despite going goth dancing several times a year, and going on the eminently awesome Goth Cruise, I don't really consider myself a goth. I'm not even a wannabe goth. I just like going out dancing with my wife, and I like some of the music (especially the harder stuff).

I need to get a minimum amount of dancing juice (martini) in me before I can really let go on the dance floor, and then I need to maintain that level to keep going. Even so, I only have about an hour or so of good dancing in me before I get worn out. But hanging out with the goth folks there is pretty fun, too.

Back soon!

No comments: